Size Charts-All Brands
Our premium brands make high-quality shirts that have fine details and tailoring. As a result, every brand has different models and fits of shirts, and sizes vary from brand to brand. To make your life easier, we personally measured individual shirts from every brand to give you an accurate guide to your size and fit. Please read our measuring guide and size charts, to determine your correct size in all the available brands and fits on shirtlabels.com
Measuring Guide Step-by-Step
- Take a tape measure and a piece of paper to note down your measurements.
- Place the tape measure around the neck on
theAdam’s apple; note down the circumference and add 0.5-1 cm or 0.2-0.4 inch
- Measure the chest and the waist circumference by placing the tape measure all-around at the highest point of your chest and waist respectively. Make sure the tape is flat all
- Write down your chest and waist measurements and add on both measurements:
- 6-8 cm or 2-3 inches for a super slim fit
- 8-12 cm or 3-5 inches for a slim fit
- 12-18 cm or 5-7 inches for a modern or classic fit
- For the sleeve length, place the tape from the tip of the shoulder; where the arm begins and measure to the wrist. Add 0.5 cm or 0.2 inches to that measurement, then round the number up or down. If in doubt, always round up.
- Go to the brand's size chart below and find your collar size according to your neck measurement.
- Compare the chest, waist, and sleeve length measurements with the corresponding measurements under the collar size, and if everything matches then that is the correct collar size for you. Take care to add the right centimeters or inches for the different fits.
If you are still unsure about your size or have further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We would love to hear from you.
All Size Charts
- Blue Industry
- Camel Active
- Circle of Gentlemen
- Emanuel Berg
- Seidensticker Comfort Fit (old
- Seidensticker Modern Fit (old
- Seidensticker Tailored Fit (old Schwarze Rose)
- Seidensticker Slim Fit (old Uno Super Slim)
- Seidensticker X-Slim Fit (Extra Slim Fit)
- Seidensticker Modern Fit Extra Long Sleeve
- Seidensticker Tailored Fit Extra Long Sleeve
- Seidensticker Slim Fit Extra Long Sleeve
- ShirtsofCotton Crew Neck
- ShirtsofCotton Basic V-Neck
- ShirtsofCotton Deep V-Neck
- ShirtsofCotton Extra Deep V-Neck
Arrow shirts are available in three different fits. The slim fit (Arrow 98) is suitable for men who want a tight-fitting shirt. The tailored fit (Arrow 102), also called custom fit, is suitable for men who want a slightly tailored shirt. And lastly, the regular fit (Arrow 108) has a traditional straight fit. All Arrow regular fit shirts have a chest pocket, while the slim and tailored fit shirts do not have a chest pocket.Return to all brands.
Arrow slim fit shirts are tightly fitting to the body and are suitable for men who want a very tailored shirt.Return to all brands.
Arrow tailored fit shirts are slightly fitting to the body. This makes them comfortable while still having a nicely tailored look.Return to all brands.
The Arrow regular fit shirts have a traditional straight fit which makes them very comfortable and suits any body shape. All Arrow regular fit shirts have chest pockets.Return to all brands.
Blue Industry shirts are trendy and stylish with a nice custom fit. The brand distinguishes itself with modern designs and subtle details. Blue Industry regularly comes with new collections of shirts with high-quality fabrics; suitable for every occasion. The Dutch brand; Blue Industry, offers men something special for every moment of the day. With an eye for details and a slightly tailored fit, Blue Industry shirts are suitable for both business and casual occasions.Return to all brands.
Camel Active shirts come in a regular fit which is non-tailored, and a modern fit which is slightly tailored.Return to all brands.
Emanuel Berg has perfected the art of "Superfine Shirting". Emanuel Berg is an obvious choice for men who want modern style with timeless elegance. Emanuel Berg is known for its exclusive quality and beautiful shirts with a perfect fit.Return to all brands.
Gant's shirts collection can best be described as diverse. Gant offers many choices of different colors, fits, and weaves. The shirts are produced in three different fits: a regular fit, a slim fit, and an extra slim fit.Return to all brands.
The size chart of Liefling shirts has been made with great care. We call our fit: "tailored fit". With data derived from NASA, Technical University Delft, and our own database and experience, we have created a fit perfect for most men. Liefling shirts are therefore nicely tailored to every size. Some also call it slim fit. We prefer to use the term: "tailored fit", as our shirts are suitable for every man.Return to all brands.
Seidensticker shirts are made with extreme care to provide men with quality and comfort. Seidensticker has a selection of attractive shirts for every occasion. We have hand selected the best of what this unique brand has to offer.Return to all brands.
Sleeve7 specializes in stylish extra-long dress shirts made of the best cotton. With the wide range of modern, luxurious extra long dress shirts in suitable sizes, Sleeve7 dress shirts are made and worn by tall men - taller than 1.75m.Return to all brands.